CME Cruise Conference - October 16-23, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
CME Conference October 16-23, 2023
CME Royal Caribbean Cruise highlights
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes concentrated on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Las Angeles, CA on October 16, 2023 for 7 nights, visiting the Mexican ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerta Vallarta
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas
- The latest hospital guideline updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the full agenda here
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, ice rink and a surf simulator
CME cruise registration cancellation policy: Before the CME conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Pricing, deposit and refund info here
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Royal Caribbean requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for more information.
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
easy to register
CME Conference - Nassau, Bahamas Nov 8-11, 2023 - Outpatient Medicine Update
Great experience. Content is succinct and very insightful. Both speakers are practicing physicians, which is a plus as it adds hospitalist perspective on literature and current guidelines with regards to clinical application. Oh
Very nice so far and not too much information all at once.
It was excellent conference. Most of clinical information which was provided was up to date and supported with research data. Both speakers were great. Thank you
I like that the information is evidenced-based and up-to-date information. The presenters are very interactive with our group and I appreciate the case management scenarios with take home points that are relative to the care. I appreciate a shorter seminar day also. Highly recommend this seminar!
CME Conference - Atlantis, Bahamas Nov 15-18, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Great update. All of the information provided is evidence based. I feel confident that the information provided is the most current information available. I definitely would attend again.
Great speakers, very relevant topics, and straight to the point in a wonderful and family friendly location! Will surely come back next year.
Overall great experience. I liked the way presenters stated a clinical question, then presented recent literature to support answers along with current guidelines. Both were well prepared and engaging.