CME Conference Orlando, Florida - Aug. 9-12, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Orlando CME Conference August 9-12, 2023
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at the brand new Drury Plaza near Disney Springs, Universal Studios, Sea World and Disney World.
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see the full agenda here
- Breakfast included for all attendees (complimentary for all Drury hotel guests, and included for conference guests staying elsewhere)
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Conveniently located in Orlando, Florida near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
This conference is at Drury Plaza, Orlando, Florida. For hotel information click here. For online reservations use our group rate link here. Please make reservations by July 9, 2023 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 10028963.
- Group rates start at $149 per night; no resort fee
Hotel Address: 2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32830
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - Oct. 5-8, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
Great content! I truly enjoyed it.
Relevant to my practice, good summaries of new treatments of common conditions, information was well presented and easy to follow. I will be changing/improving my pt care based on what I have learned. The venue was also great! The conference kept me engaged enough to stay for all the sessions, but not overwhelming so I was able to enjoy the afternoons taking in all of Orlando! This was my first cmevacations course. It will NOT be my last!
This review covers the most common disease processes in primary care and reviews the updated guidelines and best practices. The presenter is knowledgeable and approachable and has given us access to the slides used during the presentation. The atmosphere is relaxed and the hotel was a great choice. Did I mention that we're in Florida 🥰.... and we have ample time to enjoy the parks and all others things fun🙌
I'll be back (in my Swartzenegger voice)
Very helpful comprehensive review of updated research and recommendations!
The conference starts on time and finishes on time. It goes extremely fast but that’s the only way to cover the topics on time. I love the Take Home Points because it summarizes what was presented in a nutshell. Definitely topics needed in primary care.
Information is condensed to the most prominent and relevant. Great presentation with accompanying slides for notes and bonus CME opportunity. Excellent format for “work” and play!! Highly recommend.
Clear review of recent updates
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022
Very helpful discussions on current topics with research relevant to clinical care in a lovely relaxed vacation setting .
I tried the online format last year and it was nice but in person is much better.
Nice one,will be back for sure