CME Conference Orlando, Florida - Sept. 7-10, 2022 Primary Care Update
Primary Care Update CME Conference, Orlando Sept. 7-10, 2022
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- The latest Primary Care CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day; get the course agenda here
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Conveniently located in Orlando, Florida near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Primary Care Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
This conference is at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort, Orlando, Florida. For hotel information click here. Group room rate is $119 per night, and the regular resort fee is waived. For reservations, click here.
Hotel Address: 8100 Lake Street, Orlando, Florida 32836
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
Comprehensive, up to date and well planned.
So far I am really enjoying the lecture content and the location of the conference! It is a perfect blend of work and family time!
Quite brilliant, really.
The lectures are concise, evidence-based and practically applicable to everyday practice. The lecturer is a hospitalist himself, so the slant of his lectures reflect his understanding of how a provider in the inpatient setting is likely to approach issues.
This is certainly a course worth my time and as an aside I was able to visit a new city with lots of attractions with my family. Highly recommended.
Lectures based on many recent research articles and most recent national guidelines.
Superb and concise up to date review for all healthcare providers. Well organized usable information presented clearly in a pleasant setting. Highly recommended.
I am attending conference at San Diego.
Excellent topics for everyday practice.
Material presented is evidence based medicine & uptodate. Very well organized - starts on time & ends on time.
I have been highly impressed with this conference thus far. The content is up-to-date, including new clinical guidelines just updated a few weeks ago!