CME Cruise Conference - October 16-23, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
CME Conference October 16-23, 2023
CME Royal Caribbean Cruise highlights
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes concentrated on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Las Angeles, CA on October 16, 2023 for 7 nights, visiting the Mexican ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerta Vallarta
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas
- The latest hospital guideline updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the full agenda here
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, ice rink and a surf simulator
CME cruise registration cancellation policy: Before the CME conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Pricing, deposit and refund info here
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Royal Caribbean requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for cabin options and pricing.
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
- Dan can also assist with flights, transfers and hotel accommodations, just call the above number
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Excellent location and conference schedule. Content informative and covered up to date guidelines.
The review was very thorough and comprehensive. The hotel and destination were amazing.
The hospital course was great, concise and to the point. Covered most of the important topics
I truly have enjoyed the update hospital medicine information. Easy to follow information. Punctual with the timing from start to finish. Top with fun and humor. I cannot wait to come back next year. Highly recommend this course.
Presentations are very helpful and engaging.
Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent Speaker and Content!
Great well thought through topics with relevant upto date information! Enjoyed the venue making it a great learning vacation spot!
Loved the layout of learning in the morning and vaca in the afternoon!
Great content, very informative and educational! Great location. Captivating speaker. Highly Recommended !
Very informative, like the versatility with online access, beautiful location. I will probably attend again.