CME Conference Orlando, Florida - Dec. 13-16, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Orlando CME Conference December 13-16, 2023
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at the brand new Drury Plaza near Disney Springs, Universal Studios, Sea World and Disney World.
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see the full agenda here
- Breakfast included for all attendees (complimentary for all Drury hotel guests, and included for conference guests staying elsewhere)
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Conveniently located in Orlando, Florida near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
This conference is at Drury Plaza, Orlando, Florida. For hotel information click here. For online reservations use our group rate link here. Please make reservations by November 13, 2023 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 10040889.
- Group rates start at $159 per night; no resort fee
Hotel Address: 2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32830
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Excellent location and conference schedule. Content informative and covered up to date guidelines.
The review was very thorough and comprehensive. The hotel and destination were amazing.
The hospital course was great, concise and to the point. Covered most of the important topics
I truly have enjoyed the update hospital medicine information. Easy to follow information. Punctual with the timing from start to finish. Top with fun and humor. I cannot wait to come back next year. Highly recommend this course.
Presentations are very helpful and engaging.
Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent Speaker and Content!
Great well thought through topics with relevant upto date information! Enjoyed the venue making it a great learning vacation spot!
Loved the layout of learning in the morning and vaca in the afternoon!
Great content, very informative and educational! Great location. Captivating speaker. Highly Recommended !
Very informative, like the versatility with online access, beautiful location. I will probably attend again.