CME Cruise Conference - Feb 4-11, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
CME Conference February 4-11, 2023
CME Cruise highlights
- Covid testing no longer required for vaccinated passengers! See the latest updates here
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Miami on February 4, 2023 for 7 nights, visiting St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Caribbean's private island CocoCay in the Bahamas with its great beaches and massive water park
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas
- The latest hospital medicine guideline and treatment updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent hospital medicine updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the agenda here.
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, surf simulator, rock climbing, ice skating, zip line, AquaTheater high diving shows, and miniature golf.
CME cruise registration cancellation policy: Before the CME conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Pricing, deposit and refund info here
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Royal Caribbean requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for cabin options, pricing.
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
- Dan can also assist with flights, transfers and hotel accommodations, just call the above number
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - Oct. 5-8, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
Great content! I truly enjoyed it.
Relevant to my practice, good summaries of new treatments of common conditions, information was well presented and easy to follow. I will be changing/improving my pt care based on what I have learned. The venue was also great! The conference kept me engaged enough to stay for all the sessions, but not overwhelming so I was able to enjoy the afternoons taking in all of Orlando! This was my first cmevacations course. It will NOT be my last!
This review covers the most common disease processes in primary care and reviews the updated guidelines and best practices. The presenter is knowledgeable and approachable and has given us access to the slides used during the presentation. The atmosphere is relaxed and the hotel was a great choice. Did I mention that we're in Florida 🥰.... and we have ample time to enjoy the parks and all others things fun🙌
I'll be back (in my Swartzenegger voice)
Very helpful comprehensive review of updated research and recommendations!
The conference starts on time and finishes on time. It goes extremely fast but that’s the only way to cover the topics on time. I love the Take Home Points because it summarizes what was presented in a nutshell. Definitely topics needed in primary care.
Information is condensed to the most prominent and relevant. Great presentation with accompanying slides for notes and bonus CME opportunity. Excellent format for “work” and play!! Highly recommend.
Clear review of recent updates
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022
Very helpful discussions on current topics with research relevant to clinical care in a lovely relaxed vacation setting .
I tried the online format last year and it was nice but in person is much better.
Nice one,will be back for sure