CME Alaska Cruise Conference - June 9-16, 2024 - Hospital Medicine Update
CME Conference June 9-16, 2024
CME Norwegian Cruise to Alaska
- Covid testing no longer required for vaccinated passengers! See the latest updates here
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Seattle on June 9, 2024 for 7 nights, visiting Alaska and Victoria, British Columbia.
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Norwegian Encore.
- The latest hospital medicine guideline updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the full agenda here
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. Our online course meets most state requirements for CME on opioid prescribing. Please review your individual state requirements.
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, kids' Aqua Park, go karts, laser tag, racing simulator, arcade.
CME Live Conference Registration Cancellation Policy:
Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund up to 30 days before the conference start date. Cancellations made from 8-29 days before the conference begins, receive a refund minus $100 fee, or full credit to a future conference. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or full credit to a future conference. Your choice.
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Norwegian requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for cabin options and pricing.
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Thank you for all the time and effort that was put into coordinating such a successful event!! The team put together a beneficial learning course. Updates are so needed as we continue to take care of sick patients and support their family members. The format of half day CME and then rest/play time is just what is needed from a taxing profession and then getting up to date at the same time. Its a great balance. I would have liked less slides/graphs, and a little explanation on some treatment data, as it was a lot to absorb, and will need to go back and take out the high points to had to practice, but getting the updated information was extremely helpful. The resort is very nice and full of tons of things to do. There wasn’t any night events so the afternoon and evening time was all yours. A networking event was requested, and originally there were none planned, but they worked very hard to pull one together and it was so nice to meet colleagues from all across the nation!
Great information, each day starts with a breakfast, current information of latest research to provide guidelines, finished by 11:30. This leaves the rest of the day to enjoy the Bahamas.
Brief breakfast, punctual start and ending, break around 9:15. Slides are rapid fire and concise. Drs. Steve Burgess and Rob Fogarty's presentations are peppered with humor and anecdotes to provide clinical relevance and keep you engaged. Presenters are well informed and able to simplify studies/research that provide guidelines. Responsive support team. Beautiful facilities.
Great venue, excellent crew, good set up. Content on sepsis was choke full of references and very informative.
Great format and informative update. Highly recommend!
Great CME location. Updated and practical contents. Easy process. Great speaker.
I cannot think of a better way to earn CMEs. This is actually my second time attending and I highly recommend this course. Presentations are good, information is up to date and there is enough time left in the day to explore the Bahamas.
The course reviews relevant core topics, very useful for practicing MD, taught by practicing MD. Includes relevant guideline review of every topic but stays concise enough to be engaging. Very nice.
Great topics and fantastic speakers addressing common issues in medicine today!
This is an excellent course with great information in condensed sections. Definitely Will be back next year.