CME Conference Orlando, Florida - Dec. 13-16, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Orlando CME Conference December 13-16, 2023
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at the brand new Drury Plaza near Disney Springs, Universal Studios, Sea World and Disney World.
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see the full agenda here
- Breakfast included for all attendees (complimentary for all Drury hotel guests, and included for conference guests staying elsewhere)
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Conveniently located in Orlando, Florida near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
This conference is at Drury Plaza, Orlando, Florida. For hotel information click here. For online reservations use our group rate link here. Please make reservations by November 13, 2023 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 10040889.
- Group rates start at $159 per night; no resort fee
Hotel Address: 2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32830
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
easy to register
CME Conference - Nassau, Bahamas Nov 8-11, 2023 - Outpatient Medicine Update
Great experience. Content is succinct and very insightful. Both speakers are practicing physicians, which is a plus as it adds hospitalist perspective on literature and current guidelines with regards to clinical application. Oh
Very nice so far and not too much information all at once.
It was excellent conference. Most of clinical information which was provided was up to date and supported with research data. Both speakers were great. Thank you
I like that the information is evidenced-based and up-to-date information. The presenters are very interactive with our group and I appreciate the case management scenarios with take home points that are relative to the care. I appreciate a shorter seminar day also. Highly recommend this seminar!
CME Conference - Atlantis, Bahamas Nov 15-18, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Great update. All of the information provided is evidence based. I feel confident that the information provided is the most current information available. I definitely would attend again.
Great speakers, very relevant topics, and straight to the point in a wonderful and family friendly location! Will surely come back next year.
Overall great experience. I liked the way presenters stated a clinical question, then presented recent literature to support answers along with current guidelines. Both were well prepared and engaging.