CME Conference Clearwater, Florida - August 14-17, 2024 Outpatient Medicine Update
Clearwater, Florida CME Conference August 14-17, 2024
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater, Florida
- The latest outpatient CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.; get the conference agenda here
- Located in Clearwater, Florida, the Sheraton Sand Key has its own beach, beautiful pools, and conference center
- Nearby attractions include Tampa, world famous beaches, parasailing, deep sea fishing, Busch Gardens, LegoLand Florida, Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience.
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on the Sheraton Sand Key Resort amenities and location click here. Group rate hotel rooms are $209 per night. Our special group room rate is available until July 17, 2024. After July 17, 2024 the room rate is subject to change, depending on prevailing rates. For reservations click here. NOTE: the reservation link defaults to check-in on August 13 and check-out on August 17. You can edit the check-in and check-out dates on the reservation page. The reservation link does not let you choose between a king bed or 2 queen beds. If you need a certain room configuration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and request after you make your reservation.
- Standard rooms are $209 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 1160 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
easy to register
CME Conference - Nassau, Bahamas Nov 8-11, 2023 - Outpatient Medicine Update
Great experience. Content is succinct and very insightful. Both speakers are practicing physicians, which is a plus as it adds hospitalist perspective on literature and current guidelines with regards to clinical application. Oh
Very nice so far and not too much information all at once.
It was excellent conference. Most of clinical information which was provided was up to date and supported with research data. Both speakers were great. Thank you
I like that the information is evidenced-based and up-to-date information. The presenters are very interactive with our group and I appreciate the case management scenarios with take home points that are relative to the care. I appreciate a shorter seminar day also. Highly recommend this seminar!
CME Conference - Atlantis, Bahamas Nov 15-18, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Great update. All of the information provided is evidence based. I feel confident that the information provided is the most current information available. I definitely would attend again.
Great speakers, very relevant topics, and straight to the point in a wonderful and family friendly location! Will surely come back next year.
Overall great experience. I liked the way presenters stated a clinical question, then presented recent literature to support answers along with current guidelines. Both were well prepared and engaging.