CME Conference Clearwater, Florida - August 14-17, 2024 Outpatient Medicine Update
Clearwater, Florida CME Conference August 14-17, 2024
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater, Florida
- The latest Outpatient Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.; get the conference agenda here
- Located in Clearwater, Florida, the Sheraton Sand Key has its own beach, beautiful pools, and conference center
- Nearby attractions include Tampa, world famous beaches, parasailing, deep sea fishing, Busch Gardens, LegoLand Florida, Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience.
CME Live Conference Registration Cancellation Policy:
Please reference our latest policies in the FAQ section or by selecting this link.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on the Sheraton Sand Key Resort amenities and location click here. Group rate hotel rooms are $209 per night. Our special group room rate is available until July 17, 2024. After July 17, 2024 the room rate is subject to change, depending on prevailing rates. For reservations click here. NOTE: the reservation link defaults to check-in on August 13 and check-out on August 17. You can edit the check-in and check-out dates on the reservation page. The reservation link does not let you choose between a king bed or 2 queen beds. If you need a certain room configuration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and request after you make your reservation.
- Standard rooms are $221 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 1160 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Very organized, not overly crowded. Loved that the days were abbreviated (7:30-11:30) to avoid the brain fog which occurs after too many hours of sitting and listening. Information was up to date and presented in a bullet point view so easy to follow along. All information backed up by great research.
Enjoyed Outpt Med in Nassau tremendously- each lecture was full of very practical and informative updates in a condensed style!
Consolidation of numerous hours of research and latest updates of guidelines, practice changing knowledge was shared.
Thank you to the team !
Steve and Oslem are amazing. They are on top of things. Everything is organized, and easy to follow. The content is up to date and interesting. I would definitely use their company for all future cme trips. Way to go!
Excellent, well laid out and organized conference. Applicable to my everyday practice. Small venue which was very comfortable. Looking forward to future conferences.
First time using CME vacations for my CME requirement. What a great conference! Starts early, ends early. Up to date and pertinent lectures. Great review and new information. Highly recommend!
Comprehensive update of Outpatient guidelines, exceptionally knowledgeable Presenters. The CME is well organized, well thought out and all in Beautiful Clearwater Florida. Highly recommend!
This is an excellent conference. Starts early and ends by noon. Great speakers. Great content
This was a great CME experience. The lectures were very well- organized & presented. The speakers were very knowledgeable and lots of topics were covered in a limited time. Highly recommend.
Great use of information in a small amount of time, very knowledgeable speakers, enjoyable setting.