CME Conference Clearwater, Florida - December 6-9, 2023 Outpatient Medicine Update
Clearwater, Florida CME Conference December 6-9, 2023
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater, Florida
- The latest outpatient CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.; get the conference agenda here
- Located in Clearwater, Florida, the Sheraton Sand Key has its own beach, beautiful pools, and conference center
- Nearby attractions include Tampa, world famous beaches, parasailing, deep sea fishing, Busch Gardens, LegoLand Florida, Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on the Sheraton Sand Key Resort amenities and location click here. Group rate hotel rooms are $189 per night. Our special group room rate is available until November 14, 2023. After November 14, 2023 the room rate is subject to change, depending on prevailing rates. For reservations click here. NOTE: the reservation link defaults to check-in on December 5 and check-out on December 9. If you want to check-in before December 5, or check-out after December 9, you must call the hotel directly at 727-595-1611 and tell them you are with the group Hospital Medicine Seminars.
- Standard rooms are $189 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 1160 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Excellent location and conference schedule. Content informative and covered up to date guidelines.
The review was very thorough and comprehensive. The hotel and destination were amazing.
The hospital course was great, concise and to the point. Covered most of the important topics
I truly have enjoyed the update hospital medicine information. Easy to follow information. Punctual with the timing from start to finish. Top with fun and humor. I cannot wait to come back next year. Highly recommend this course.
Presentations are very helpful and engaging.
Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent Speaker and Content!
Great well thought through topics with relevant upto date information! Enjoyed the venue making it a great learning vacation spot!
Loved the layout of learning in the morning and vaca in the afternoon!
Great content, very informative and educational! Great location. Captivating speaker. Highly Recommended !
Very informative, like the versatility with online access, beautiful location. I will probably attend again.