CME Conference - San Diego, March 20-23, 2024 - Hospital Medicine Update
San Diego CME Conference March 20-23, 2024
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see full agenda here
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided for all hotel guests
- Conveniently located in Downtown San Diego, California within walking distance to all downtown attractions including the USS Midway aircraft carrier
- Nearby attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Balboa Park, whale watching, harbor cruises and LegoLand California
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. Our online course meets most state requirements for CME on opioid prescribing. Please review your individual state requirements.
CME Live Conference Registration Cancellation Policy:
Please reference our latest policies in the FAQ section or by selecting this link.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown amenities and location click here. Group rate hotel rooms are $229 per night, and are available for up to 3 days before and after the conference. Our special group room rate is available until February 23, 2024. After February 23, 2024, the room rate is subject to change, depending on prevailing rates. Make your reservations at this link.
- Standard rooms are $229 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, California 92101
Booking in the Hospital Medicine Seminars room block constitutes agreement that the hotel can share reservation information with Hospital Medicine Seminars.
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Excellent course, I truly enjoyed it.
Very well organized, strong review of major topics, with excellent updated evidence based support.
Great conference. My first. Structured well, utilized current data covered major topics. Very relevant to practice. Location and time of session very conducive for a working vacation to have with family. Will definitely us CME vacations in future.
Very nice course, immensely informative and accommodating. I would recommend it to anybody.
Well taught planned straightforward material. Focuses on practical aspects of on inhospital management
I personally hate going through studies so your reviews are so helpful and time saving. The fact that presenters are still actively practicing makes your interpretation so much more meaningful. I would definitely consider coming again an I would highly recommend this group to others.
This course is so good that I came back two years after my first experience. Concise lectures, yet very wholesome and current on essential topics hospitalists address on a daily basis.
Of course, the layout of the course allows you to actually have a vacation while studying. Kudos to the team.
This was my first time attending a CME Vacations course, it won't be my last. The information was useful and focused on subjects encountered daily.
The half day of class to allow for more relaxation time was great for a "working" vacation with family.
Great information provided in informative but succinct fashion to be utilized in hospital practice. Enjoyed staying Orlando and being able to relax with family in the afternoon. Thank you!
This was a great CME course. Very well organized. The speakers were very knowledgeable. Packed with very useful information.