CME Conference Clearwater, Florida - December 6-9, 2023 Outpatient Medicine Update
Clearwater, Florida CME Conference December 6-9, 2023
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater, Florida
- The latest outpatient CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.; get the conference agenda here
- Located in Clearwater, Florida, the Sheraton Sand Key has its own beach, beautiful pools, and conference center
- Nearby attractions include Tampa, world famous beaches, parasailing, deep sea fishing, Busch Gardens, LegoLand Florida, Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
Space is still available at the conference, but our hotel room block is sold out. The conference is at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort. They still have some rooms available, which can be booked through this link. Across the street is the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key, which has competitive rates. There are many other hotel options within 1-2 miles.
Hotel Address: 1160 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
easy to register
CME Conference - Nassau, Bahamas Nov 8-11, 2023 - Outpatient Medicine Update
Great experience. Content is succinct and very insightful. Both speakers are practicing physicians, which is a plus as it adds hospitalist perspective on literature and current guidelines with regards to clinical application. Oh
Very nice so far and not too much information all at once.
It was excellent conference. Most of clinical information which was provided was up to date and supported with research data. Both speakers were great. Thank you
I like that the information is evidenced-based and up-to-date information. The presenters are very interactive with our group and I appreciate the case management scenarios with take home points that are relative to the care. I appreciate a shorter seminar day also. Highly recommend this seminar!
CME Conference - Atlantis, Bahamas Nov 15-18, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Great update. All of the information provided is evidence based. I feel confident that the information provided is the most current information available. I definitely would attend again.
Great speakers, very relevant topics, and straight to the point in a wonderful and family friendly location! Will surely come back next year.
Overall great experience. I liked the way presenters stated a clinical question, then presented recent literature to support answers along with current guidelines. Both were well prepared and engaging.