CME Conference Hospital Medicine Update Cruise Conference
CME Conference February 4-11, 2023
CME Cruise highlights
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Miami on February 4, 2023 for 7 nights, visiting St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Caribbean's private island CocoCay in the Bahamas with its great beaches and massive water park
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas
- The latest hospital medicine guideline and treatment updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent hospital medicine updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current.
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, surf simulator, rock climbing, ice skating, zip line, AquaTheater high diving shows, and miniature golf.
CME cruise registration cancellation policy: Before the CME conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Pricing, deposit and refund info here
To book your cruise:
You must book your conference attendance through CME Vacations, and then your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for cabin options, pricing.
To book your cabins, call our CME Custom Travel rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com or use the link here
- Dan can also assist with flights, transfers and hotel accommodations, just call the above number
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Purchasing CME conference was easy to do. By doing this early I was able to secure my spot, hotel and flight months in advance.
I bought the CME base on the dates and topics. I have not taken the class yet but the buying process was easy. I hope to receive another evaluation request once I complete the course
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
Comprehensive, up to date and well planned.
So far I am really enjoying the lecture content and the location of the conference! It is a perfect blend of work and family time!
Quite brilliant, really.
The lectures are concise, evidence-based and practically applicable to everyday practice. The lecturer is a hospitalist himself, so the slant of his lectures reflect his understanding of how a provider in the inpatient setting is likely to approach issues.
This is certainly a course worth my time and as an aside I was able to visit a new city with lots of attractions with my family. Highly recommended.
Lectures based on many recent research articles and most recent national guidelines.