CME Conference - San Diego, September 27-30, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
San Diego CME Conference September 27-30, 2023
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown
- Optional Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) course available on Friday, September 29! POCUS course info here
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see full agenda here
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided for all hotel guests
- Sessions Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see full agenda here
- Conveniently located in Downtown San Diego, California within walking distance to all downtown attractions including the USS Midway aircraft carrier
- Nearby attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Balboa Park, whale watching, harbor cruises and LegoLand California
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
Hotel Address: 601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, California 92101
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
easy to register
CME Conference - Nassau, Bahamas Nov 8-11, 2023 - Outpatient Medicine Update
Great experience. Content is succinct and very insightful. Both speakers are practicing physicians, which is a plus as it adds hospitalist perspective on literature and current guidelines with regards to clinical application. Oh
Very nice so far and not too much information all at once.
It was excellent conference. Most of clinical information which was provided was up to date and supported with research data. Both speakers were great. Thank you
I like that the information is evidenced-based and up-to-date information. The presenters are very interactive with our group and I appreciate the case management scenarios with take home points that are relative to the care. I appreciate a shorter seminar day also. Highly recommend this seminar!
CME Conference - Atlantis, Bahamas Nov 15-18, 2023 - Hospital Medicine Update
Great update. All of the information provided is evidence based. I feel confident that the information provided is the most current information available. I definitely would attend again.
Great speakers, very relevant topics, and straight to the point in a wonderful and family friendly location! Will surely come back next year.
Overall great experience. I liked the way presenters stated a clinical question, then presented recent literature to support answers along with current guidelines. Both were well prepared and engaging.