Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand! This was the 2021 product, now replaced with the 2022 version.
No longer available to purchase. See our 2022 Hospital Medicine Update On Demand course.
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update. Get the CME you need, from wherever you are, whenever you want!
15 CME video modules - watch the full online CME content at your pace, whenever it's convenient for you, and earn up to 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™! Plus ABIM MOC credit.
Here's how it works:
- Online CME Conference: 15 video modules, but watch whenever it's most convenient for you. This is not live streamed - instead, you watch from home, whenever it's most convenient for you.
- Purchase Hospital Medicine Update On Demand - this will require you to set up an account at checkout.
- You will then be able to access the online CME course content page, which includes all the videos, pdf's of the PowerPoints, and a pdf with the take home points from each video. Start watching online CME!
- There's a "My Courses" link here and at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchasing Hospital Medicine Update On Demand, this will be live, as long as you are logged into your account.
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the CME course evaluation quiz link. When you have completed the online CME videos, use that link to submit your evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you after you complete the evaluation and quiz.
- You will have access to the Hospital Medicine Update On Demand online CME content for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education. We include 2 hours opioid CME, and meet most state requirements. Info Here
- All the top hospital medicine topics covered, Content Details Here
- Special pricing for residents and students, Details Here
- This is an online CME conference, but not live streamed. For maximum convenience, we let you watch all of the online CME videos whenever you want over a 6 month period.
CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - Oct. 5-8, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
Great content! I truly enjoyed it.
Relevant to my practice, good summaries of new treatments of common conditions, information was well presented and easy to follow. I will be changing/improving my pt care based on what I have learned. The venue was also great! The conference kept me engaged enough to stay for all the sessions, but not overwhelming so I was able to enjoy the afternoons taking in all of Orlando! This was my first cmevacations course. It will NOT be my last!
This review covers the most common disease processes in primary care and reviews the updated guidelines and best practices. The presenter is knowledgeable and approachable and has given us access to the slides used during the presentation. The atmosphere is relaxed and the hotel was a great choice. Did I mention that we're in Florida 🥰.... and we have ample time to enjoy the parks and all others things fun🙌
I'll be back (in my Swartzenegger voice)
Very helpful comprehensive review of updated research and recommendations!
The conference starts on time and finishes on time. It goes extremely fast but that’s the only way to cover the topics on time. I love the Take Home Points because it summarizes what was presented in a nutshell. Definitely topics needed in primary care.
Information is condensed to the most prominent and relevant. Great presentation with accompanying slides for notes and bonus CME opportunity. Excellent format for “work” and play!! Highly recommend.
Clear review of recent updates
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022
Very helpful discussions on current topics with research relevant to clinical care in a lovely relaxed vacation setting .
I tried the online format last year and it was nice but in person is much better.
Nice one,will be back for sure