Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand! This was the 2021 product, now replaced with the 2022 version.
No longer available to purchase. See our 2022 Hospital Medicine Update On Demand course.
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update. Get the CME you need, from wherever you are, whenever you want!
15 CME video modules - watch the full online CME content at your pace, whenever it's convenient for you, and earn up to 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™! Plus ABIM MOC credit.
Here's how it works:
- Online CME Conference: 15 video modules, but watch whenever it's most convenient for you. This is not live streamed - instead, you watch from home, whenever it's most convenient for you.
- Purchase Hospital Medicine Update On Demand - this will require you to set up an account at checkout.
- You will then be able to access the online CME course content page, which includes all the videos, pdf's of the PowerPoints, and a pdf with the take home points from each video. Start watching online CME!
- There's a "My Courses" link here and at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchasing Hospital Medicine Update On Demand, this will be live, as long as you are logged into your account.
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the CME course evaluation quiz link. When you have completed the online CME videos, use that link to submit your evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you after you complete the evaluation and quiz.
- You will have access to the Hospital Medicine Update On Demand online CME content for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education. We include 2 hours opioid CME, and meet most state requirements. Info Here
- All the top hospital medicine topics covered, Content Details Here
- Special pricing for residents and students, Details Here
- This is an online CME conference, but not live streamed. For maximum convenience, we let you watch all of the online CME videos whenever you want over a 6 month period.
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
Comprehensive, up to date and well planned.
So far I am really enjoying the lecture content and the location of the conference! It is a perfect blend of work and family time!
Quite brilliant, really.
The lectures are concise, evidence-based and practically applicable to everyday practice. The lecturer is a hospitalist himself, so the slant of his lectures reflect his understanding of how a provider in the inpatient setting is likely to approach issues.
This is certainly a course worth my time and as an aside I was able to visit a new city with lots of attractions with my family. Highly recommended.
Lectures based on many recent research articles and most recent national guidelines.
Superb and concise up to date review for all healthcare providers. Well organized usable information presented clearly in a pleasant setting. Highly recommended.
I am attending conference at San Diego.
Excellent topics for everyday practice.
Material presented is evidence based medicine & uptodate. Very well organized - starts on time & ends on time.
I have been highly impressed with this conference thus far. The content is up-to-date, including new clinical guidelines just updated a few weeks ago!