Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022
Online CME Conference: Hospital Medicine Update. Get the CME you need, from wherever you are, whenever you want!
Includes $200 Amazon gift card! Purchasers at the regular $895 price will receive an Amazon gift card (via email) worth $200 automatically, within 1 business day. Does not apply to purchases made with resident or student discount codes.
14 CME video modules - watch the full online CME content at your own pace, whenever it's convenient for you, and earn up to 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™! Plus ABIM MOC credit.
This is an online CME conference, but not live streamed. For maximum convenience, we let you watch all of the online CME videos whenever you want over a 6 month period. This is the best way to get CME without traveling.
All the top hospital medicine topics covered, including A. fib, bacteremia, C. diff, cirrhosis, COPD, diabetes, DVT/PE, GI bleeding, heart failure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, sepsis, stroke, and syncope. Get the very latest guidelines in inpatient management. Content Details Here
Here's how it works:
- Set up an account at checkout
- There's a "My Courses" link here and at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchasing Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022, this link will take you to your course when you are logged into your account.
- Access the online CME course content, which includes all the videos, pdf's of the PowerPoints, and a pdf with the take home points from each video. Start watching your online CME!
- You will have access to the Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022 online CME content for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- When you have completed the online CME videos, use the survey link in the course to submit your evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you one week after you complete the evaluation and quiz.
Special pricing for residents and students, Details Here
If you have difficulty accessing this course, many work or public networks will block this program. Try accessing it from a personal device or a different network.
*Note* - if you have purchased this course in the past, the new format no longer includes 2 hours of Opioid Prescribing. That is a separate course now if you need it.
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
Comprehensive, up to date and well planned.
So far I am really enjoying the lecture content and the location of the conference! It is a perfect blend of work and family time!
Quite brilliant, really.
The lectures are concise, evidence-based and practically applicable to everyday practice. The lecturer is a hospitalist himself, so the slant of his lectures reflect his understanding of how a provider in the inpatient setting is likely to approach issues.
This is certainly a course worth my time and as an aside I was able to visit a new city with lots of attractions with my family. Highly recommended.
Lectures based on many recent research articles and most recent national guidelines.
Superb and concise up to date review for all healthcare providers. Well organized usable information presented clearly in a pleasant setting. Highly recommended.
I am attending conference at San Diego.
Excellent topics for everyday practice.
Material presented is evidence based medicine & uptodate. Very well organized - starts on time & ends on time.
I have been highly impressed with this conference thus far. The content is up-to-date, including new clinical guidelines just updated a few weeks ago!