CME Alaska Cruise Conference - June 16-23, 2024 - Outpatient Medicine Update
CME Conference June 16-23, 2024
CME Norwegian Cruise to Alaska
- Covid testing no longer required for vaccinated passengers! See the latest updates here
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Seattle on June 16, 2024 for 7 nights, visiting Alaska and Victoria, British Columbia.
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Norwegian Encore.
- The latest outpatient medicine guideline updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the full agenda here
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, kids' Aqua Park, go karts, laser tag, racing simulator, arcade.
- CME cruise registration cancellation policy: Before the CME conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Norwegian requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for cabin options and pricing.
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Great update. All of the information provided is evidence based. I feel confident that the information provided is the most current information available. I definitely would attend again.
Great speakers, very relevant topics, and straight to the point in a wonderful and family friendly location! Will surely come back next year.
Overall great experience. I liked the way presenters stated a clinical question, then presented recent literature to support answers along with current guidelines. Both were well prepared and engaging.
This course was incredibly up to date and extremely relevant. The Take Home Points are outstanding and I will be incorporating them into my clinical practice.
Great location, great teaching, topics were well covered. Time amount everyday was perfect. Will definitely find one every year to participate in
This is an excellent course! The presenters make sure that all information is relevant to medical practice. Highly recommend!
No-nonsense conference steeped in scientific studies to help guide primary care practice. Morning only leaves plenty of time for play. Pick this one!
Enjoyed the opportunity to attend this conference covering multiple outpatient topics. Great summaries provided by engaging speakers who were very knowledgeable with the most up to date research. Take home points applicable to clinical practice! Also enjoyed the opportunity to explore a new city while attending this conference. Would recommend to other residents and colleagues.
Reviews the guidelines on a wide variety of topics and also summarizes lots of recent evidence based studies in the talks by practicing physicians. Good take home points. Nice way to balance time getting CME and spending time in a beautiful city
Focus on clinically pertinent information. Would like it if both trade names and generic names given. Overall very satisfied