Online Courses - FAQ
How it works:
- Set up an account which allows you to purchase a course.
- Purchase desired online CME course
- You will then be able to access the online CME course content page.
- This is online CME, but not live streamed. For maximum convenience, we let you watch the online CME content whenever you want over a 6-month period.
- Access via "My Courses" here or at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchase, this link will be live, as long as you are logged into your account.
- NOTE: some employers block access to online video content, so if you cannot access from work, please try accessing on your cell phone or from home.
- Videos and take-home points documents are available for 6 months. The take-home points can be downloaded to your computer for future reference.
- When you have completed the online CME video(s), use the link within the online course to submit your quiz and evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you after you successfully complete the quiz and evaluation.
How long do I have access to the online content, and can that be extended?
You will have access to online content for 6 months. If you have not completed within that time period, please email us at email@example.com and we can extend the timeframe.
How often is the online content updated?
As new studies and guidelines are released and reviewed, both the online courses and conference materials are updated.