CME Alaska Cruise Conference - June 16-23, 2024 - Outpatient Medicine Update
CME Conference June 16-23, 2024
CME Norwegian Cruise to Alaska
- Covid testing no longer required for vaccinated passengers! See the latest updates here
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Seattle on June 16, 2024 for 7 nights, visiting Alaska and Victoria, British Columbia.
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Norwegian Encore.
- The latest outpatient medicine guideline updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the full agenda here
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. Our online course meets most state requirements for CME on opioid prescribing. Please review your individual state requirements.
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, kids' Aqua Park, go karts, laser tag, racing simulator, arcade.
CME Live Conference Registration Cancellation Policy:
Please reference our latest policies in the FAQ section or by selecting this link.
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Norwegian requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for cabin options and pricing.
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Very organized, not overly crowded. Loved that the days were abbreviated (7:30-11:30) to avoid the brain fog which occurs after too many hours of sitting and listening. Information was up to date and presented in a bullet point view so easy to follow along. All information backed up by great research.
Enjoyed Outpt Med in Nassau tremendously- each lecture was full of very practical and informative updates in a condensed style!
Consolidation of numerous hours of research and latest updates of guidelines, practice changing knowledge was shared.
Thank you to the team !
Steve and Oslem are amazing. They are on top of things. Everything is organized, and easy to follow. The content is up to date and interesting. I would definitely use their company for all future cme trips. Way to go!
Excellent, well laid out and organized conference. Applicable to my everyday practice. Small venue which was very comfortable. Looking forward to future conferences.
First time using CME vacations for my CME requirement. What a great conference! Starts early, ends early. Up to date and pertinent lectures. Great review and new information. Highly recommend!
Comprehensive update of Outpatient guidelines, exceptionally knowledgeable Presenters. The CME is well organized, well thought out and all in Beautiful Clearwater Florida. Highly recommend!
This is an excellent conference. Starts early and ends by noon. Great speakers. Great content
This was a great CME experience. The lectures were very well- organized & presented. The speakers were very knowledgeable and lots of topics were covered in a limited time. Highly recommend.
Great use of information in a small amount of time, very knowledgeable speakers, enjoyable setting.