CME Conference - Nassau, Bahamas Nov 8-11, 2023 - Outpatient Medicine Update
Bahamas CME November 8-11, 2023 - Conference highlights
- The ultimate CME conference working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Baha Mar, Nassau, Bahamas
- The latest Outpatient Medicine updates for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day
- Course price is $1095; resident and student pricing here.
- Passport required!
- Sessions Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see full agenda here
- Breakfast is provided for course attendees, starts at 7:00 each morning and is next door to the conference room
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family. Hit the beach, hang out in the huge waterpark, enjoy the aquatic interactions, scuba diving, snorkeling, or world class golf. You can even do yoga with the flamingos!
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
Group room rates start at $259 per night. Our special group room rates are available until October 11, 2023. After October 11, 2023, the room rates are subject to change, depending on prevailing rates.
- Features included a waterpark, casino, spa, pools and beaches, golf, and much more!
Bahamas Travel Info
As of 20 September 2022, the COVID-19 testing requirement for entering The Bahamas has been eliminated.
All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, are no longer required to submit to pre-travel COVID-19 testing to enter the country.
Check out the latest Bahamas Travel Info
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Excellent location and conference schedule. Content informative and covered up to date guidelines.
The review was very thorough and comprehensive. The hotel and destination were amazing.
The hospital course was great, concise and to the point. Covered most of the important topics
I truly have enjoyed the update hospital medicine information. Easy to follow information. Punctual with the timing from start to finish. Top with fun and humor. I cannot wait to come back next year. Highly recommend this course.
Presentations are very helpful and engaging.
Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent Speaker and Content!
Great well thought through topics with relevant upto date information! Enjoyed the venue making it a great learning vacation spot!
Loved the layout of learning in the morning and vaca in the afternoon!
Great content, very informative and educational! Great location. Captivating speaker. Highly Recommended !
Very informative, like the versatility with online access, beautiful location. I will probably attend again.