CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - May 15-18, 2024 Hospital Medicine Update
San Antonio CME Conference May 15-18, 2024
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas
- Near The Alamo, other San Antonio attractions include Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see the full agenda here
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 30 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rate
This conference is at Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk. For hotel information click here. Our group room block starts at $229 per night. You can make reservations at this link.
Hotel Address: 125 E Houston Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Great update. All of the information provided is evidence based. I feel confident that the information provided is the most current information available. I definitely would attend again.
Great speakers, very relevant topics, and straight to the point in a wonderful and family friendly location! Will surely come back next year.
Overall great experience. I liked the way presenters stated a clinical question, then presented recent literature to support answers along with current guidelines. Both were well prepared and engaging.
This course was incredibly up to date and extremely relevant. The Take Home Points are outstanding and I will be incorporating them into my clinical practice.
Great location, great teaching, topics were well covered. Time amount everyday was perfect. Will definitely find one every year to participate in
This is an excellent course! The presenters make sure that all information is relevant to medical practice. Highly recommend!
No-nonsense conference steeped in scientific studies to help guide primary care practice. Morning only leaves plenty of time for play. Pick this one!
Enjoyed the opportunity to attend this conference covering multiple outpatient topics. Great summaries provided by engaging speakers who were very knowledgeable with the most up to date research. Take home points applicable to clinical practice! Also enjoyed the opportunity to explore a new city while attending this conference. Would recommend to other residents and colleagues.
Reviews the guidelines on a wide variety of topics and also summarizes lots of recent evidence based studies in the talks by practicing physicians. Good take home points. Nice way to balance time getting CME and spending time in a beautiful city
Focus on clinically pertinent information. Would like it if both trade names and generic names given. Overall very satisfied