CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - Oct. 5-8, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
San Antonio CME Conference October 5-8, 2022
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Drury Inn & Suites on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas
- Near The Alamo, other San Antonio attractions include Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see the full agenda here
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 7 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 7 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rate
This conference is at Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk. For hotel information click here. Our room rate is $179 per night up to double occupancy, $189 for 3 people, $199 for 4 persons. Our special group room rate is available until September 6, 2022. After September 6, the room rate is subject to change, depending on prevailing rates. For reservations, call 800-325-0720 or visit www.druryhotels.com and use group code 2448717.
Hotel Address: 201 N St Mary's Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205
Note: There are two Drury properties on the Riverwalk, only a block apart. The conference is at the Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk, not the Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk.
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Purchasing CME conference was easy to do. By doing this early I was able to secure my spot, hotel and flight months in advance.
I bought the CME base on the dates and topics. I have not taken the class yet but the buying process was easy. I hope to receive another evaluation request once I complete the course
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
Comprehensive, up to date and well planned.
So far I am really enjoying the lecture content and the location of the conference! It is a perfect blend of work and family time!
Quite brilliant, really.
The lectures are concise, evidence-based and practically applicable to everyday practice. The lecturer is a hospitalist himself, so the slant of his lectures reflect his understanding of how a provider in the inpatient setting is likely to approach issues.
This is certainly a course worth my time and as an aside I was able to visit a new city with lots of attractions with my family. Highly recommended.
Lectures based on many recent research articles and most recent national guidelines.