CME Conference - San Diego, Oct. 26-29, 2022 - Hospital Medicine Update
San Diego CME Conference October 26-29, 2022
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see full agenda here
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided for all hotel guests
- Conveniently located in Downtown San Diego, California within walking distance to all downtown attractions including the USS Midway aircraft carrier
- Nearby attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Balboa Park, whale watching, harbor cruises and LegoLand California
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME Conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 7 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 7 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown amenities and location click here. Group rate hotel rooms are $219 per night, and are available for up to 3 days before and after the conference. Our special group room rate is available until September 25, 2022. After September 25, the room rate is subject to change, depending on prevailing rates. To book your room click here. The link defaults to check-in on Oct. 25 and check-out on Oct. 29, so adjust your dates as needed.
- Standard rooms are $219 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, California 92101
Booking in the Hospital Medicine Seminars room block constitutes agreement that the hotel can share reservation information with Hospital Medicine Seminars.
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - Oct. 5-8, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
Great content! I truly enjoyed it.
Relevant to my practice, good summaries of new treatments of common conditions, information was well presented and easy to follow. I will be changing/improving my pt care based on what I have learned. The venue was also great! The conference kept me engaged enough to stay for all the sessions, but not overwhelming so I was able to enjoy the afternoons taking in all of Orlando! This was my first cmevacations course. It will NOT be my last!
This review covers the most common disease processes in primary care and reviews the updated guidelines and best practices. The presenter is knowledgeable and approachable and has given us access to the slides used during the presentation. The atmosphere is relaxed and the hotel was a great choice. Did I mention that we're in Florida 🥰.... and we have ample time to enjoy the parks and all others things fun🙌
I'll be back (in my Swartzenegger voice)
Very helpful comprehensive review of updated research and recommendations!
The conference starts on time and finishes on time. It goes extremely fast but that’s the only way to cover the topics on time. I love the Take Home Points because it summarizes what was presented in a nutshell. Definitely topics needed in primary care.
Information is condensed to the most prominent and relevant. Great presentation with accompanying slides for notes and bonus CME opportunity. Excellent format for “work” and play!! Highly recommend.
Clear review of recent updates
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022
Very helpful discussions on current topics with research relevant to clinical care in a lovely relaxed vacation setting .
I tried the online format last year and it was nice but in person is much better.
Nice one,will be back for sure