CME Conference - San Diego, Oct. 26-29, 2022 - Hospital Medicine Update
San Diego CME Conference October 26-29, 2022
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown
- The latest Hospital Medicine CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs), Content Details Here
- Relevant material - course is taught by practicing hospitalists
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m. - see full agenda here
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided for all hotel guests
- Conveniently located in Downtown San Diego, California within walking distance to all downtown attractions including the USS Midway aircraft carrier
- Nearby attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World and LegoLand California
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update On Demand for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME Conference registration cancellation policy: Full refund available up to 7 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 7 days until 1 day before the conference, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your registration to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown amenities and location click here. Group rate hotel rooms are $219 per night, and are available for up to 3 days before and after the conference. Rooms must be booked by September 25, 2022. To book your room click here. The link defaults to check-in on Oct. 25 and check-out on Oct. 29, so adjust your dates as needed.
- Standard rooms are $219 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, California 92101
Booking in the Hospital Medicine Seminars room block constitutes agreement that the hotel can share reservation information with Hospital Medicine Seminars.
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
Comprehensive, up to date and well planned.
So far I am really enjoying the lecture content and the location of the conference! It is a perfect blend of work and family time!
Quite brilliant, really.
The lectures are concise, evidence-based and practically applicable to everyday practice. The lecturer is a hospitalist himself, so the slant of his lectures reflect his understanding of how a provider in the inpatient setting is likely to approach issues.
This is certainly a course worth my time and as an aside I was able to visit a new city with lots of attractions with my family. Highly recommended.
Lectures based on many recent research articles and most recent national guidelines.
Superb and concise up to date review for all healthcare providers. Well organized usable information presented clearly in a pleasant setting. Highly recommended.
I am attending conference at San Diego.
Excellent topics for everyday practice.
Material presented is evidence based medicine & uptodate. Very well organized - starts on time & ends on time.
I have been highly impressed with this conference thus far. The content is up-to-date, including new clinical guidelines just updated a few weeks ago!