CME Cruise Conference - Feb 23-March 2, 2025 - Hospital Medicine Update
CME Conference February 23 - March 2, 2025
CME Cruise highlights
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Miami on February 23, 2025 for 7 nights, visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, and Royal Caribbean's private island CocoCay in the Bahamas with its great beaches and massive water park
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas
- The latest hospital medicine guideline and treatment updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent hospital medicine updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the agenda here.
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Hospital Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience.
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, surf simulator, rock climbing, ice skating, zip line, AquaTheater high diving shows, and miniature golf.
Cancellation and Refund Policies at this link.
Cruise itinerary and other info here
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Royal Caribbean requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Cruise itinerary and other info here
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Excellent course, I truly enjoyed it.
Very well organized, strong review of major topics, with excellent updated evidence based support.
Great conference. My first. Structured well, utilized current data covered major topics. Very relevant to practice. Location and time of session very conducive for a working vacation to have with family. Will definitely us CME vacations in future.
Very nice course, immensely informative and accommodating. I would recommend it to anybody.
Well taught planned straightforward material. Focuses on practical aspects of on inhospital management
I personally hate going through studies so your reviews are so helpful and time saving. The fact that presenters are still actively practicing makes your interpretation so much more meaningful. I would definitely consider coming again an I would highly recommend this group to others.
This course is so good that I came back two years after my first experience. Concise lectures, yet very wholesome and current on essential topics hospitalists address on a daily basis.
Of course, the layout of the course allows you to actually have a vacation while studying. Kudos to the team.
This was my first time attending a CME Vacations course, it won't be my last. The information was useful and focused on subjects encountered daily.
The half day of class to allow for more relaxation time was great for a "working" vacation with family.
Great information provided in informative but succinct fashion to be utilized in hospital practice. Enjoyed staying Orlando and being able to relax with family in the afternoon. Thank you!
This was a great CME course. Very well organized. The speakers were very knowledgeable. Packed with very useful information.