Online CME: Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management
Online CME: Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management. Get the CME you need, from wherever you are, whenever you want!
One CME video module - watch the 2 hours online CME content at your convenience, earning up to 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™! Plus ABIM MOC credit is also available.
Here's how it works:
- Online CME Conference: a single video modules, watch whenever it's most convenient for you. This is not live streamed - it is recorded, you just watch at your convenience.
- Purchase Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management - this will require you to set up an account at checkout
- You will then be able to access the online CME course content page, which includes the video, pdf of the PowerPoints, and a pdf with the take home points.
- There's a "My Courses" link here and at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchase, this link will be live, as long as you are logged into your account. NOTE: some employers block access to online video content, so if you cannot access from work, please try accessing on your cell phone or from home.
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the CME course evaluation quiz link. When you have completed the online CME video, use that link to submit your evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you after you complete the evaluation and quiz.
- You will have access to the online CME content for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education. Most states do not "certify" that a particular CME course meets their requirements, so we cannot guarantee that we meet certain requirements. However, we have reviewed all state requirements, and feel confident that we have covered the material they say is necessary. Info Here
- Your certificate will contain a second page listing of the content overview to send to your certifying agency
- This is online CME, but not live streamed. For maximum convenience, we let you watch the online CME content whenever you want over a 6 month period.
CME Conference San Antonio, Texas - Oct. 5-8, 2022 Hospital Medicine Update
Great content! I truly enjoyed it.
Relevant to my practice, good summaries of new treatments of common conditions, information was well presented and easy to follow. I will be changing/improving my pt care based on what I have learned. The venue was also great! The conference kept me engaged enough to stay for all the sessions, but not overwhelming so I was able to enjoy the afternoons taking in all of Orlando! This was my first cmevacations course. It will NOT be my last!
This review covers the most common disease processes in primary care and reviews the updated guidelines and best practices. The presenter is knowledgeable and approachable and has given us access to the slides used during the presentation. The atmosphere is relaxed and the hotel was a great choice. Did I mention that we're in Florida 🥰.... and we have ample time to enjoy the parks and all others things fun🙌
I'll be back (in my Swartzenegger voice)
Very helpful comprehensive review of updated research and recommendations!
The conference starts on time and finishes on time. It goes extremely fast but that’s the only way to cover the topics on time. I love the Take Home Points because it summarizes what was presented in a nutshell. Definitely topics needed in primary care.
Information is condensed to the most prominent and relevant. Great presentation with accompanying slides for notes and bonus CME opportunity. Excellent format for “work” and play!! Highly recommend.
Clear review of recent updates
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022
Very helpful discussions on current topics with research relevant to clinical care in a lovely relaxed vacation setting .
I tried the online format last year and it was nice but in person is much better.
Nice one,will be back for sure