Online CME: Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management
Online CME: Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management. Get the CME you need, from wherever you are, whenever you want!
One CME video module - watch the 2 hours online CME content at your convenience, earning up to 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™! Plus ABIM MOC credit is also available.
Here's how it works:
- Online CME Conference: a single video modules, watch whenever it's most convenient for you. This is not live streamed - it is recorded, you just watch at your convenience.
- Purchase Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management - this will require you to set up an account at checkout
- You will then be able to access the online CME course content page, which includes the video, pdf of the PowerPoints, and a pdf with the take home points.
- There's a "My Courses" link here and at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchase, this link will be live, as long as you are logged into your account. NOTE: some employers block access to online video content, so if you cannot access from work, please try accessing on your cell phone or from home.
- Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the CME course evaluation quiz link. When you have completed the online CME video, use that link to submit your evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you after you complete the evaluation and quiz.
- You will have access to the online CME content for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education. Most states do not "certify" that a particular CME course meets their requirements, so we cannot guarantee that we meet certain requirements. However, we have reviewed all state requirements, and feel confident that we have covered the material they say is necessary. Info Here
- Your certificate will contain a second page listing of the content overview to send to your certifying agency
- This is online CME, but not live streamed. For maximum convenience, we let you watch the online CME content whenever you want over a 6 month period.
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
Comprehensive, up to date and well planned.
So far I am really enjoying the lecture content and the location of the conference! It is a perfect blend of work and family time!
Quite brilliant, really.
The lectures are concise, evidence-based and practically applicable to everyday practice. The lecturer is a hospitalist himself, so the slant of his lectures reflect his understanding of how a provider in the inpatient setting is likely to approach issues.
This is certainly a course worth my time and as an aside I was able to visit a new city with lots of attractions with my family. Highly recommended.
Lectures based on many recent research articles and most recent national guidelines.
Superb and concise up to date review for all healthcare providers. Well organized usable information presented clearly in a pleasant setting. Highly recommended.
I am attending conference at San Diego.
Excellent topics for everyday practice.
Material presented is evidence based medicine & uptodate. Very well organized - starts on time & ends on time.
I have been highly impressed with this conference thus far. The content is up-to-date, including new clinical guidelines just updated a few weeks ago!