Online CME: Outpatient Medicine Update On Demand
Online CME Conference: Outpatient Medicine Update. Get the CME you need, from wherever you are, whenever you want!
Includes $200 Amazon gift card! Purchasers at the regular $895 price will receive an Amazon gift card (via email) worth $200 automatically, within 1 business day. Does not apply to purchases made with resident or student discount codes.
8 CME video modules - watch the full online CME content at your own pace, whenever it's convenient for you, and earn up to 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™! Plus ABIM MOC credit.
This is an online CME conference, but not live streamed. For maximum convenience, we let you watch all of the online CME videos whenever you want over a 6 month period. This is the best way to get CME without traveling.
Some of the top outpatient medicine topics covered, including COPD, pneumonia, asthma, syncope, dementia, C. diff, diabetes, DVT/PE, GI bleeding, CAD, heart failure, osteoporosis, and stroke/TIA. Get the very latest guidelines in outpatient management. Content Details Here
Here's how it works:
- Set up an account at checkout
- There's a "My Courses" link here and at the bottom of all pages on our web site. After purchasing Outpatient Medicine Update On Demand 2022, this link will take you to your course when you are logged into your account.
- Access the online CME course content, which includes all the videos, pdf's of the PowerPoints, and a pdf with the take home points from each video. Start watching your online CME!
- You will have access to the Outpatient Medicine Update On Demand 2022 online CME content for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- When you have completed the online CME videos, use the survey link in the course to submit your evaluation. Your CME certificate will be emailed to you one week after you complete the evaluation and quiz.
Special pricing for residents and students, Details Here
If you have difficulty accessing this course, understand many work or public networks will block this program. Try accessing it from a personal device or a different network.
Great course with good updates
Great combination of work and vacation! Steve is a great speaker and highlights the most important topics that a Hospitalist encounters with back up research. Everyone was very kind and helpful.
Very informative review of latest guidelines with practical take home points, highly recommended.
Online CME: Hospital Medicine Update On Demand 2022
Evidence based, very helpful
This conference was the perfect mix of work and fun. It provided 20 credit hours of CME and also allowed time for family outings. It was current and relevant and organized! The hotel rates were fair and the accommodations were nice. Loved it!
The program was very well organized and up to date! The location was superb and lovely! Can’t wait to join again.
Wet well organized.