CME Conference Orlando, Florida - Sept. 7-10, 2022 Outpatient Medicine Update
Outpatient Medicine Update CME Conference, Orlando Sept. 7-10, 2022
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- The latest outpatient CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day
- Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.; get the course agenda here
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Conveniently located in Orlando, Florida near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
This conference is at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort, Orlando, Florida. For hotel information and reservations click here.
Hotel Address: 8100 Lake Street, Orlando, Florida 32836
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Very helpful discussions on current topics with research relevant to clinical care in a lovely relaxed vacation setting .
I tried the online format last year and it was nice but in person is much better.
Nice one,will be back for sure
It’s my first rodeo with CME vacations and I must say that I’m sold out already. It’s truly a relaxing way to get the evidence based information we need for providing high quality health care in a complex environment. Kudos to you all, more power to your elbows and God bless you real good.
Conference was educational and interesting. Had opportunity to learn some current guidelines. Case studies were made simple and easy to understand. The best part is it’s a half day conference which allowed me to spend rest of my day visiting parks .
Definitely recommend !!
Evidence-based concise review of the latest guidelines and treatment modalities. Dr. Burgess has done a great job "wading through" the current guidelines and reviewing case studies and buddling the information into practical convenient take home points. I really appreciate this! Overall, thus far the conference and facilities have been wonderful. Will definitely be doing another CMEvacation again in the future.
Good information to keep current in a concise efficient format that is directed to save time and maintain quality of data.
This conference is a well organized review of the most current guidelines and research for common topics of hospital medicine. Another benefit is an amazing set up between education and free time for a family with young children (7 and 5). This set up even lead to a seeing a rocket launch at Kennedy Space Center.
Great review of pertinent hospital topics. Short, concise and to the point with case studies and guidelines.
Attended the Orlando Hospital med conference. Great updated information. Highly recommend. Timely and organized. Purchasing and booking process was easy and quick.
It was great! It was practical, to the point, and evidence based. The morning schedule was convenient, and Dr
Burgess sick to the schedule. The hotel was amazing and pricing can't be beat. I would highly recommend and plan to come back. Maybe in the Bahamas or on the cruise next time!