CME Conference San Diego, California - March 22-25, 2023 Outpatient Medicine Update
San Diego CME Conference March 22-25, 2023
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes in the morning and the rest of the day free.
- 16 hours of accredited CME at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown
- The latest outpatient CME updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day
- Course price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.
- Daily free time to enjoy the area with your family
- Breakfast provided for all hotel guests
- Classes Wednesday-Saturday 7:30-11:30 a.m.; get the conference agenda here
- Conveniently located in Downtown San Diego, California within walking distance to all downtown attractions including the USS Midway aircraft carrier
- Nearby attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Balboa Park, whale watching, harbor cruises and LegoLand California
- At the conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
CME conference registration cancellation policy: Before the conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Special hotel group rates
For more information on Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown amenities and location click here. Group rate hotel rooms are $219 per night, and are available for up to 3 days before and after the conference. Our special group room rate is available until February 25, 2023. After February 25, 2023 the room rate is subject to change, depending on prevailing rates. For reservations click here.
- Standard rooms are $219 plus tax
Hotel cancellation policy: Full refund of your deposit as long as you cancel more than 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Hotel Address: 601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, California 92101
Booking in the Hospital Medicine Seminars room block constitutes agreement that the hotel can share reservation information with Hospital Medicine Seminars.
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Half day seminar was a wonderful balance to enjoy the location"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Excellent course content. Steve is a great speaker. Very well organized. Information is useful and up to date. The destinations are fabulous. Highly recommended.
Steve was very good, very efficient, very knowledgeable. He ran on time, answered questions and I can’t think of anything he could have done to make it any better.
Excellent location and conference schedule. Content informative and covered up to date guidelines.
The review was very thorough and comprehensive. The hotel and destination were amazing.
The hospital course was great, concise and to the point. Covered most of the important topics
I truly have enjoyed the update hospital medicine information. Easy to follow information. Punctual with the timing from start to finish. Top with fun and humor. I cannot wait to come back next year. Highly recommend this course.
Presentations are very helpful and engaging.
Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent Speaker and Content!
Great well thought through topics with relevant upto date information! Enjoyed the venue making it a great learning vacation spot!
Loved the layout of learning in the morning and vaca in the afternoon!