CME Cruise Conference - Dec 10-17, 2022 - Outpatient Medicine Update
CME Conference December 10-17, 2022
CME Cruise highlights
- The ultimate CME working vacation! Classes on days at sea so you can optimize excursions in the ports we visit.
- Cruise departs Miami on December 10, 2022 for 7 nights, visiting Puerto Costa Maya in Mexico, Roatan Honduras, Cozumel Mexico, and Royal Caribbean's private island CocoCay in the Bahamas with its great beaches and massive water park
- 16 hours of accredited CME on Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas
- The latest outpatient guideline updates for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants (NPs and PAs)
- Relevant material - the most recent updates affecting the patients you see every day. Topics include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, COPD/asthma, stroke, diabetes, DVT and PE management, many others. We cover the latest guidelines and studies to help you stay current. See the full agenda here
- CME Conference price is $995; resident and student pricing here
- At the CME conference, we will give you 6 months access to Outpatient Medicine Update Online for no charge. If you miss any live sessions, you can watch those online continuing medical education topics at your convenience. We also give you 6 months access to our online Opioid Prescribing and Pain Management course, which gives you up to 2 hours CME. At least 40 states now require some opioid continuing medical education; our online CME course meets most state requirements. Info Here
- Passport required!
- CME cruise activities include water slides, surf simulator, rock climbing, ice skating, zip line, AquaTheater high diving shows, and miniature golf.
CME cruise registration cancellation policy: Before the CME conference begins, you can always change to a different conference without penalty. Full refund available up to 30 days before the conference start date. For cancellations made from 8-30 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $100 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice. For cancellations made from 1-7 days before the conference begins, either a refund minus $200 fee, or we will credit your full payment to a future conference. Your choice.
Pricing, deposit and refund info here
To book your cruise:
Register for the conference here. Royal Caribbean requires groups to use the same travel agent; after registering, book your cabin(s) through our travel agent, the CME experts at CME Custom Travel, listed below.
Visit Cruise Info for cabin options and pricing.
To book your cabins, visit CME Custom Travel or call our rep Dan Guthner at (469) 314-6959 or email Dan@CMEcustomtravel.com
- Dan can also assist with flights, transfers and hotel accommodations, just call the above number
Actual reviews from recent conferences:
"Excellent review in an extremely well thought out format"
"A perfect balance between education and vacation"
"Excellent, straightforward format which summarizes hundreds of hours of reading/research"
Very helpful discussions on current topics with research relevant to clinical care in a lovely relaxed vacation setting .
I tried the online format last year and it was nice but in person is much better.
Nice one,will be back for sure
It’s my first rodeo with CME vacations and I must say that I’m sold out already. It’s truly a relaxing way to get the evidence based information we need for providing high quality health care in a complex environment. Kudos to you all, more power to your elbows and God bless you real good.
Conference was educational and interesting. Had opportunity to learn some current guidelines. Case studies were made simple and easy to understand. The best part is it’s a half day conference which allowed me to spend rest of my day visiting parks .
Definitely recommend !!
Evidence-based concise review of the latest guidelines and treatment modalities. Dr. Burgess has done a great job "wading through" the current guidelines and reviewing case studies and buddling the information into practical convenient take home points. I really appreciate this! Overall, thus far the conference and facilities have been wonderful. Will definitely be doing another CMEvacation again in the future.
Good information to keep current in a concise efficient format that is directed to save time and maintain quality of data.
This conference is a well organized review of the most current guidelines and research for common topics of hospital medicine. Another benefit is an amazing set up between education and free time for a family with young children (7 and 5). This set up even lead to a seeing a rocket launch at Kennedy Space Center.
Great review of pertinent hospital topics. Short, concise and to the point with case studies and guidelines.
Attended the Orlando Hospital med conference. Great updated information. Highly recommend. Timely and organized. Purchasing and booking process was easy and quick.
It was great! It was practical, to the point, and evidence based. The morning schedule was convenient, and Dr
Burgess sick to the schedule. The hotel was amazing and pricing can't be beat. I would highly recommend and plan to come back. Maybe in the Bahamas or on the cruise next time!